Since a snow storm is the only thing that will keep me from going to work on Monday (I thought about a broken leg, but I'd probably have to get a ride & go in anyway), I am planning to use that time well. This is what I'd do if it snowed and we still have electricity.
- work on the rainbow chili recipe
- clean my room, which means sorting papers, books, and yarn
- clean Mark's room, which means sorting the whole families clothes --- most of which should be given away
- knit and/or crochet
- do things with important papers
- make Rainbo Gumbo
- play Risk on a real board with real people
- make hot chocolate with real dark cocoa and a touch of chili
- watch Chocolat again
- use all of my facial products
- exfoliate my feet
- exfoliate Bob's feet (if he lets me touch them)
- make bread
- catch up on blogs
I wonder how much I can get done today (Sunday) and tomorrow (the theoretical snow day)? If it lasts til Tuesday, I may actually do something!