Friday, March 13, 2009

Focus Friday


I haven't focused in a couple of Fridays, because all I am doing is dancing as fast as I can. Corporate tax returns are due Monday, which wouldn't be so bad if all of the bookkeeping that needed to be done was clean and pretty and READY. And if M2s would balance like they should. I also have to focus on payroll taxes and then sales tax due next week.

I took off a day last week from job one and caught up at job two. Then I told the wonderful people at job two I was in over my head and couldn't do a good enough job for them. They are understanding, and are finding someone else. I know there are accountants who only want to work eight hours a week. A SAHM who needs a break or a person with a part-time job who wants more work. It's a great place...

Since the break and the break-up, I am feeling so much better about everything. I am not able to sit down and think and focus, but I am not thinking that a small bought with the flu would at least give me a rest.

Have a great week!


  • This weekend, I will complete 8 (I think) corporate returns, including a year's worth of bookkeeping in two cases.

  • This week, I will complete my sister's bookkeeping and tax return.

  • I will begin to do individual tax returns again.

  • I will move as much as I can.

  • I will dance as fast as I can and give myself the credit I deserve.

No comments: