Friday, February 13, 2009

Focus Friday already?

OK, this is what I did. Nothing. Not nothing like eating bon-bons and catching up on Days of Our Lives. Nothing, like tax returns, payroll, payroll tax reports, bookkeeping, research, and other nothing. Nothing on my list except :::drum roll please::: finish the church's year end and January reports.

So this week's list: see February 6th below.

And what's really sad, although I still haven't repotted the plants, (which I think are called Pothos or something even if mine should be called Pathos) they are NOT DEAD YET. Even though one of the cats grabbed one and dragged it, dry pathetic soil and all, half way across the living room. Even though Mark just grabbed it and stuck it back in it's pot. Good grief.



OK, so the plants are a priority.



See ya next week!

1 comment:

lynette355 said...

Thank goodness my mom does the plants. I would kill them all. And why before the baptist get there? Do we eat that much? LOL Thanks for stopping by and understanding the do I purge all blog. Seems you have been busy busy busy from your blogs.