Monday, October 21, 2019

The Vision Thing

I'm thinking I need a vision thing.  What do I want my environment to look like?

I don't mind the people and the animals, really.  I just want less stuff.  I want to be able to cook and write and sit and talk and be.

I want a kitchen table big enough to feed everyone and strong enough to hold the crafts and homework and long talks that will go there.

I want my windows as clear as possible, so the sun can shine in.

I want light (not necessarily white) walls and wood floors.

I want comfortable furniture.

I want pictures and paintings and sculptures that mean things to us.  Not too much.  Enough.

I want color.

I want the house to smell of fresh air and coffee and lemon verbena.

I want my yard to be a great living space.  I want a table and chairs.  Maybe an arbor.  Plants to eat and anything that blooms.

I want the yard to have native plants that attract bees and butterflies.

I want a hammock chair.

No comments: