Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stuffness

My life is full of stuffness right now. Stuff I have to do, stuff I have to buy, stuff I have to sort... In a manner completely unlike me, I get up every morning and start doing. I shower, dress, go to one job, where I plow through my things to do, drive to my other job, where I plow through an even larger list of things to do. I haven't stopped to think about THE BIG PICTURE recently, I have just done stuff.

This weekend, I will have some quality big picture time. I will clean and sort the files in the office to get ready for TAX SEASON. I will make lists of supplies, lists of procedures, lists of things to remember to tell people. I will also (I promise) clean my house, and maybe, just maybe, get a Christmas tree. Then I can think about what I need to do for Christmas.

For the rest of the week, I get up, I work, I sleep. And I guess that will have to do.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

How's your week-end going? Are you getting things done? I know I need to get some things organized around the house but it's hard to sometimes. I get one thing done and something else comes up. I miss my house at this time of year.

Anonymous said...

I often get caught up in the day to day routine and fail to realize what living life is really about.

Laugh everyday and life is worth living!