Same as always, I guess, considering the state of my long term goals right now. As I mentioned, I'm not sure my long term goals are working for me right now. I am so overwhelmed with short term tasks that I am neglecting the long term.
Of course, the long term will come, with or without my help. But I think I deserve... no, I NEED a break. So these are my short term goals.
- Write in my blogs at least three times next week.
- Eat well at least three days next week.
- Work as hard as I can four days next week.
- Stand (or sit or swing or walk) outside at least ten minutes each and everyday next week, even if it rains.
- Forgive myself as I would forgive others.
- Expect as much from others as I do from myself and respect & trust their ability to perform as expected.
- Read one light novel. (At least.)
- Read Boards that Make a Difference by John Carver.
- Read one novel my high school English teacher would have wanted me to read (I'm thinking Jane Eyre.)
- Refrain from killing anyone.
I'll let y'all know how this works for me.